Support Policy and Terms and Condition
General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Lamriz.com site in general, the products that you purchase through the Lamriz Webstore site and all services provided in connection with them.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
- When you register to use the lamriz Webstore site you will be asked to create a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password
- If Lamriz Webstore has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Lamriz Webstore site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- The content of the Lamriz Webstore site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database, and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Lamriz.com Webstore site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Lamriz Webstore site without written permission from lamriz Webstore.
- No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark of Lamriz Webstore, or its affiliated companies.
- Lamriz Webstore reserves the right to refuse to post material in the Lamriz Webstore site or to remove material already posted in the Lamriz Webstore site. You must not try to re-post material that Lamriz Webstore has refused to post in the lamriz Web store site or has previously been removed from the Lamriz Webstore site.
- You will be responsible for all losses, costs, and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:Any claim by any third party that the use of the lamriz Webstore site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; and Any claim by any third party that the use of the Lamriz Webstore site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature.
- By submitting material you are granting Lamriz Webstore a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the material in whole or in part and in any form.
- The Lamriz Webstore site includes a number of community sites, which may allow users to interact with each other via message boards, and other user forums (the “Community sites”).
12.We advise you not to post or in any way reveal any of your personal details in the Community sites (for example, your address, telephone number or email).
13.Lamriz Web store does not control or moderate the content placed in the Community sites. However, Lamriz Web store reserves the right to refuse to post material, to remove material posted in the Community sites and to contact you in the event that there are concerns about the content you have added to a Community site. Lamriz Web store may review or edit the content of the Community sites.
- Lamriz Webstore makes no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement displayed in the message boards by third parties. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages posted in the message boards and the views expressed by individuals do not represent the views of Lamriz Webstore.
15.As a convenience to Lamriz Webstore customers, the Lamriz Webstore site may include links to other websites or material. Lamriz Webstore is not responsible for any of these websites or material, which is beyond its control.
16.Some areas within the Lamriz Webstore site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Third party advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Lamriz Webstore site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material provided by third parties.
17.Lamriz Webstore aims to offer a fault free service however If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the customer services or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault at the earliest.
- Lamriz Webstore site may occasionally restrict access to the site to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
19.Some purchases made through the Lamriz Webstore site will also be governed by specific product terms – If you are unsure about anything related to purchasing of any product please contact customer services for further assistance.
- We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services. Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of Lamriz Webstore and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price may sometimes differ between local Stores and Lamriz Webstore; you will be charged the price on the Lamriz Webstore site. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the Lamriz Web store site.
22.The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on our policy and the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout
23.All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
24.We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range and will let you know if the product is out of stock.
25.Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will send you an order acknowledgement email /sms detailing the products you have ordered.
26.Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until we send you an email notifying you of the order acknowledgment. At this point, a contract will be made between us for you to buy and us to sell the products that you have ordered from us.
27.Once the order is made, you cannot amend or cancel your order.The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by lamriz Webstore and accept Lamriz Webstore’s decision regarding the cancellation.
28.Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order.
29.We use a variety of delivery methods, depending on the size of the product you ordered.
- If you received a damaged product, then you may contact/register your complaint to our customer service or call our toll free number for further proceedings within 24 hours of the receipt.
- Payment for your products will be taken at the time you place your order, payments are done through a professional third party Cyber source payment gateway.
32.Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to the highest standard and held on the Cyber source Host payment gateway, secure from hackers.
- When ordering from the Lamriz Webstore site we accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example a 7.0 version or higher of Internet Explorer, version 3.5 or higher of Firefox, Chrome version 10 or higher and Safari version 5 of higher. This means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
- We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement in the Lamriz Webstore site. The changes will apply to the use of the Lamriz Webstore site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the Lamriz Webstore site (including purchasing any products on the Lamriz Webstore site). If you continue to use the Lamriz Webstore site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Lamriz Webstore site indicates your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
35.We may suspend or close your account immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to order products on the Lamriz Webstore site if your account is suspended or closed.
36.The Lamriz Webstore site may provide content from other internet sites or resources and while Lamriz Webstore tries to ensure that material included on the Lamriz Webstore site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Lamriz Webstore will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems, you may experience with the Lamriz Webstore site. If Lamriz Webstore is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Lamriz Webstore site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies at the earliest
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions, caused by circumstances beyond that party’s control.
40.Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, all use of your personal information will be made in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- If you have any queries, please contact us online firstname.lastname@example.org
Lamriz.com (“the Website”) is owned and operated by RealCraft. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Lamriz may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- Register with, and buy products or services on the Website.
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Lamriz to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Personalize our services to you.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Process your orders.
- Tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- Understand your shopping behavior to develop and improve our products and services.
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- With offers and information about lamriz products or services.
- With offers and information about partners’ products or services.
- For customer research, e.g. to help improve our service..
What is a cookie
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating Website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookiesaltogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Disclosing your information
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside lamriz except where we have your consent to do so.
The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com